"Know The Real Benefits of Benefits Packages"!
Do you make good money but worry you'll get wiped out if you or a member of your family gets hurt or sick?
By the time you finish reading this page you'll have access to information dealing with such issues as:
* Better benefits, benefit packages, health care coverage, employer incentives, medical benefits, health insurance coverage, dental benefits, employee health care, employee health care benefits, employee benefits, health care, health insurance, employee insurance plans, business insurance and MORE!
* Understanding how you can benefit
* Knowing which employers are offering which benefits
* Finding out which benefits you can get
Learn what successful people know about how to find out what the best benefits are and how to get them!
As you go about Earning A Living, it's very important to focus on how much money you can make. But - it's also important to know what kind of Benefits Package you can get. Especially if you have dependents.
There are many different kinds of Benefits Packages. And they can sometimes make up for a, (slight), lacking in the rate of monetary pay.
When an employer offers:
* A good health care plan - It can help to offset the high cost of medical, dental and optical expenses
* An allowance towards gas, mileage, and vehicle maintenance - It can offset the high cost of transportation
* The use of a vehicle - It definitely offsets transportation costs
* A chance to buy stock in the company - It can pay off, (both in the short and the long run)
* A 401K program - You have the chance to prepare for the future
* A substantial life insurance policy - It can be reassuring
Decide what you really need. Then research. Which benefits are you legally able to get? Which ones do employers you're interested working for offer?
Speak with people who are currently working in the industry/field or for the actual company/business. For example, if you're interested in carpentry - Open up the trusty yellow pages and call around to find out where all the carpenters in town buy their supplies.
Then go there and talk to a bunch of them. There are very few people who don't like to talk about themselves and their work. They'll give you a real feel for what's really happening and being offered.
This is using your moxie!
This approach is only one of many you can use to get free and valuable information. And it works whether you're searching for information about plumbers or scientists.
Also go to your local library. Log on to the Internet. Listen to what kind of Benefits Packages your friends and family have from their employers.
If you're thinking about starting your own business or working in an alternative position - Know that you will need to take care of all of these costs yourself. And when you do have employees, find out what you need to know to be able to offer them good Benefits Packages.
You have every right, and a good chance, to get the kind of Benefits Packages you desire and deserve.
* Decide what you desire
* Research what's available
* Find out which benefits you can get
* Ask for them
Copyright 1998/2005 Workplace Moxie