"You Can Learn How To Turn Bad Times Into Good Lessons"!
Have you ever felt like you just wanted to scream at a customer? Have you ever wanted to just walk away before you did? How do you deal with the worst customers?
Workplace Moxie will help you learn how you can practice the best Customer Service skills to turn that unruly customer around.
By the time you finish reading this page you'll have access to information dealing with such issues as:
* Handling customer complaints, resolving customer complaints, satisfy customers, customer service, how to satisfy customers, public relations, problem management, customer service complaint, solving customer disputes, problem resolution, improve customer service, customer complaint handling and MORE!
* Learning how to handle "unusual" customers
* Learning how to handle yourself in adverse situations
* Learning how to achieve the desired outcome in any customer relations
Discover how successful people make the most of the worst situations!
The paying customer is the "Ultimate Employer"!
Every company, every business, every employer and every employee depends on having satisfied customers.
Whatever your position in the business world - Do everything you can to satisfy your customers!
But let's face it - Not every customer is going to be easily satisfied …
That's just the way it is.
Whenever you're faced with an upset customer, don't think of it as a problem. Think of it as a chance to learn something new. A chance to practice and better your Customer Service skills.
You can learn a great deal from what others tell you about the basic guidelines of how to give good Customer Service but really, it will be from your own one-on-one experiences that you'll learn your most valuable and lasting lessons.
Customers will be the real teachers. Especially the most unpleasant ones. You learn the most from your hardest teachers ...
"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached as by the obstacles which are overcome while trying to succeed." (Booker T. Washington)
Learn to be comfortable under adverse conditions - They're going to happen.
When they do, use this guide to help you get through them as quickly as possible:
* Size up a situation quickly
* Understand hidden motives
* Figure out the unspoken rules and agendas
* Learn to know when cow manure is being thrown around, (and simply find clever ways around it)
* Be creative
* Use your moxie
* Focus on your inner strength(s)
Do everything you can to satisfy customers as easily and quickly as possible!
But be ready to deal with customers who can "shake leaves off of trees"!
Learn to look forward to new challenges because of what they have to teach.
Your success depends on it!
Copyright 1998/2005 Workplace Moxie